James woke me up this morning about 8 to tell me it was snowing and to ask if he could wake Glory up to see it. At first I was like NO WAY! I was tired and if she woke up that meant I could forget about sleeping any later. But, after a sudden heart change, (and me really wanting to see some snow too!) I said sure. James brought her to the door and she said.."Look at all those sprinkles"! She's so funny! I took her outside to play around and captured some great moments....enjoy!














2 comments:
shes so cute!!! and i feel her about the whole fingers being cold thing. i remember my first snowman and me thinking you could build one in mittens!! yea that doesn't really work well. lol but hey were from texas how we supposed to know. i need that jacket in my size pronto!!
That first picture looks like Charlee!!! She's so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment