11.30.2009

memory monday

I was thinking last night of all the pictures I have on my computer. There are A LOT! So...every Monday I will upload 1 and give a story to go with it. Hopefully, this will get me back into the blogging habit! We'll see.....


Glory is 2 days old here and this is the first time I was able to hold her. This is one of the best moments of my life. After Glory was born she was taken to the NICU because she had a lot of fluid in her lungs which made it hard for her to breath. She slept under an oxygen dome for 2 days and we couldn't hold her until she was able to come out from under it.
This was a great day!

3 comments:

meredith said...

yayyy leigh's back!!

Shellee said...

I just got misty eyed all over again!! Precious baby girl!

Jen and Ryan said...

Aww! Thanks for sharing. Nothing beats getting to hold your baby for the first time. Can't wait for Daylee!! :)