12.07.2009

some blogs I read!

I thought I could share some blogs that I stumbled upon. Check them out and let me know what you think :)

6yearmed
this girl is a great writer...and most of the time has me in tears......

makeitandloveit
this lady is super creative...wish I could sew!


nannygoat!
these sisters are super creative as well!


bigmama
MERE! This is for you because most of my friends already read her blog..super FUNNY!

boomama
for MERE again..also SUPER FUNNY!


SOOOOOO......hope you guys like them like as much as I do. :D

2 comments:

meredith said...

i have read some of boomomma before i like her. ill have to check out bigmomma...thanks for the tips! :) thanks for the comments on my pics. i tried :) i need a better camera though mine stinks. if i move AT ALL..or they move AT ALL its blurry!! and sometimes nobody moves and its just blurry anyways because it hates me. its been dropped and stuff so thats probably why.

Ashley Tremaine said...

Thank you so much LEIGH!! I love the Make it and Love it Blog!! I wish I could sew like her...she is amazing. It took me two days, but I just made it through all her entries! Loved them. Thanks again for telling everyone about these sites!