a few stories for ya!
- The other day Glory had a pretend cell phone and was totally chattin' it up. I asked her who she was talking to and then it happened....SHE SHUSHED ME. She looked right at me and said..."Shhh, I'm on phone." Could not believe it.
- I was clipping Glory's not so freshly painted toe nails the other day. As I was clipping them she kept saying..."my toes, oh no, my toes." I asked her if she was alright and she oh so dramatically says...."Oh dahnet (yep...definitely have to seriously watch what I say now), my toes were so petty." I almost wet my britches on that one.
- Saturday night we were driving home from our visit to James' sister and brother in Jacksonville and the new song Better in Time by Leona Lewis came on. Glory got real excited and said..."That's my mommy singen." She must think mommy sings good...LOVED IT!!!!
- One more for ya! Shellee reminded me of this one in her comment so I thought I would add it. We spent the end of our spring break at James' sister's house in Jacksonville, TX. The kids always have so much fun there because, well basically they get do pretty much whatever they want. They have a pretty large piece of land that the kids have free reign over. Glory became a Country Girl while we were there....first sunburn, first incounter with ants, metal shards stuck in her knee, dirt EVERYWHERE....Well, I made Glory mad the other day after we got back and she crossed her arms and huffed and then said..."I go back to Cha Cha's house." Seriously, she is something else.
(still can't believe she shushed me)






2 comments:
you forgot the "i wanna go back to cha cha's house!" story!! Those made me laugh AGAIN!!
That is so cute! They pick up on everything, don't they!??
Post a Comment