3.16.2009

knock knock!

As I was cleaning my bathroom a while ago I opened the window to let some of this FABULOUS air in we have today. The sun shone through SO BRIGHTLY it blinded me so I closed it not too long after I opened it. About 5 minutes after I was done cleaning I went back into the bathroom to clean my glasses and heard this scratching sound on my window. I was a little freaked out but I oh so bravely pulled back the shade and found this.....


When I pulled the shade back he was actually on the window. By the time I got back with my camera..(which I have to put together before it can be used) he had moved. But WOW! He is big. Is he just a regular o' lizard? Your guess is as good as mine.

1 comments:

meredith said...

ewwwww hes gross!! i shall call him stumpy!!