During Spring Break last week I had the opportunity to take family photos of one of my FAVORITE families EVER! I'll let the pictures do the talking...I know there is a ton but I just could not choose just a few...enjoy!


This picture pretty much makes me tear up every time I see it. So sweet!
Isn't this the sweetest thing you have ever seen?




I still have openings!!!














4 comments:
You better book the powells SOON OR ELSE I'M GOING TO HAVE TO GIVE YOU MY ANGRY EYES!! and you don't want that do you?
Leigh ... those are AWESOME!! Of course, you had a beautiful fam to work with!!
Call us when you're ready for a real challenge!! It might be your shortest photo shoot ever!! :)
You are one talented lady. I may take you up on an opening sometime this summer! :)
if you are looking for sewing lessons, i'm all in!! maybe we can make a trade off... lessons for pictures??
Post a Comment