Thanksgiving for me this year was WONDERFUL!!! It was filled with family and SNOW and lots of fun..and I can't forget to mention the YUMMY food...(way to go shell...you my hero girl!) She made some really great sweet taters...WOO HOO!!! MMMM...and that cream cheese corn...LOVED IT!


Here is Shellee preparing the food!!!
and here is the yummy food...well some of it anyhow!
Ok..enough about the food...I CAN'T BELIEVE IT SNOWED ON THANKSGIVING. For those who don't know I am from SOUTHEAST TEXAS. In Southeast Texas it DOES NOT snow. I mean hardly ever. There have been some rare occasions to which I only have pictures to proove it...because I don't remember it snowing. This was my first time to actually see snow fall from the sky! I LOVED IT :D I took a ton of pictures too...
this is me really excited about the snow....see the snow/ice on the trampoline!
here I am with three of my favorite nieces....sorry about the top half of your face emma...your still cute!
if you will look closely you can see a snowflake on the ground...IT DIDN'T MELT!
IT'S SNOWING!!!
WOO HOO!!!
Ok...this has turned out to be quite a long blog but I have just a few more pictures to share with you from my WONDERFUL Thanksgiving day....
Glory with her big cousin Jordan! Cute girls!!!
Glory and Gammy...sweet picture!
Time for some SUDOKU...
Fun in the SNOW!!...my fingers almost froze off my hands while taking these pictures!!! LOVE THESE GIRLS!!!Abbee

Jordan

Emma
James cheesin' it up!!!
Don't ask...I didn't know that I could do this...ha!

GREAT DAY!!!!







1 comments:
i <3 SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment