Yesterday I decided to take some fall pictures of Glory! I took all of my fall decorations from inside to front our porch and made a really cute scene I think. I really had fun doing it! I love to take pictures of my sweet girl and I think she likes it too! Any time she sees a camera she smiles so big. She really enjoyed the wicker chair the most though...she kept trying to eat it! I'll post some more pictures of my cutie at the end of this post :D

Next week I am off of work so James, Glory, and I are heading back to South East Texas on Sunday afternoon to celebrate Thanksgiving with my folks! I LOVE THANKSGIVING especially the yummy FOOD!!! This will be Glory's first Thanksgiving...hope I don't forget my camera!


Next week I am off of work so James, Glory, and I are heading back to South East Texas on Sunday afternoon to celebrate Thanksgiving with my folks! I LOVE THANKSGIVING especially the yummy FOOD!!! This will be Glory's first Thanksgiving...hope I don't forget my camera!

Well that is all for now...enjoy the pictures!













3 comments:
Those are great pictures!! You might could start a little side business! :)
HELLO??? New post please!
i like them... you did a great job.
Post a Comment