3.31.2010

Chuck E Cheese!

James and I have some really great friends~Crystal and Justin! You might remember them from this post! These two LOVE THE DALLAS COWBOYS and have season tickets. They came up here for a game in Jan. and invited us to Chuck E Cheese! It was the day before Glory's birthday (a saturday) so we thought it would be a great idea! BUT, the only thing great about Chuck E Cheese on a Saturday is NOTHING! lol..Glory had a great time and it was great to get together with friends. I'm upset that I didn't get a picture with Crystal but I did get some cute ones of our kiddos.

Surprise!!!! We're at Chuck E Cheese!!!!

"What's Chuck E Cheese?" this was G's first time to go!

Family picture take 1!

Family picture take 2!
Hey G put your chin down!

Family picture take 3! I love them....

G playing on Thomas the Train!

Some meaner pushed G into the corner of a half wall....
on your right side of her mouth you can see it's a little swollen.

Enjoying another game!

and some ice cream with KYLE!!!

Me and my baby! I'm very pregnant in this picture!

Ice cream makes a booboo better!

This face makes a super crowded Chuck E Cheese on a Sat. worth it.

but it will never happen again!

1 comments:

Shellee said...

Guess what?....... It's time to put a picture of Daylee on you blog header!!!

Cute pics and smart thinking on the never do Chuck on a Saturday again!