This past weekend we went to Nacogdoches to visit some really great friends.
Meet Crystal and Justin!

James and I met Crystal and Justin about 7 years ago. Crystal and I worked together at the Baptist Student Ministry back in South East Texas. We became instant friends and have been ever since. Back in '04 they moved to China to serve as missionaries and lived there almost 2 years before coming home to have this precious baby boy!
Meet Kyle!
and kept giving her kisses! Kyle is 5 months older than Glory.
While I was there I had the opportunity to take some family pictures for them. I LOVE HOW THEY TURNED OUT! We went to downtown Nac and really found some cool places/doors/walls to take pictures in front of. It was A LOT OF FUN!






We had such a great time hanging with these guys! It had been over a year since we had seen them. Thanks for a great weekend!While we were there we were able to see Lyndsie and Ashley also.
Meet Lyndsie (rt) and Ashley (left)!

We met these two beauties in Bridge City where James was the youth pastor for over 5 years. These two girls are best friends and are room mates now in Nac. Lyndsie is very special to James and I. She lived with us for 2 years in Bridge City and we wish she did now. I call her my first! Her and Glory are so fun to see together. Glory calls her Sissy! Ashley just got engaged to a great guy and will get married this December! We are so excited for her!
Here are some more pictures from our day downtown!











2 comments:
Leigh, I love these!!! They turned out awesome! Love that heart idea-- I might have to try it sometime!!
Where do u edit ur photos? They are awesome!!!
Post a Comment