11.08.2009

SOOOOOO...

I mentioned in the last post that little girl had a name...well it has changed! Her new name is.........

~Daylee Grace~

Daylee was the very first name I had picked out for little girl and James hated it. The other day, after a little drama, James texted me and said..."what about Daylee"? I didn't believe him and asked if he was messin' with me! He assured me he wasn't so I WAS ALL FOR IT! WOOHOO!!! You know, I read yesterday that she is already about 17 inches long. BLEW MY MIND! She has grown so quickly it seems. I'm ready to meet Daylee. SO READY!

I go to the Dr. Wednesday morning. This will be my last monthly appointment and then I'll go every 2 weeks until the last month or so. After the appointment we will head down to SETX for my cousins wedding. Since we will already be there we are going to go ahead and have Thanksgiving with my family. Being 7 months pregnant I don't see any reason to have to turn around to go back in a week and 1/2 so we will have Thanksgiving a little early! I'm not complaining ONE BIT! I love Thanksgiving :D

~Can I ask you guys to pray for us on the way down? For James because the drive is long. For me because I'm 7 months pregnant and will be uncomfortable for the most part. And for Glory because she is 2 1/2! ;)

Thanks friends!

1 comments:

meredith said...

i can't wait to meet DAYLEE GRACE either!!!!!!! those pics you took of ash and blake are awesome by the way!! i miss my friend...need to come see you soon!