8 WEEKS TO GO PEOPLE!!!!! That's like...right around the corner right? I'm so ready to meet this precious girl. I dream about her A LOT! I love dreaming about her. It's fun! Lately I've been starting the day with good energy but half way through I'm DONE. I hope I can get everything done I want to before she gets here. Daylee is doing great! She is definitely moving a lot and has even woke me up a few times in the middle of the night. It takes forever for her to calm down...and for me to get back to sleep, but I'm cool with that. I remember after Glory was born missing her jigs inside my belly so i'm trying not to complain too much! Last Dr.'s visit was a great one...I gained 0 lbs. last month. Dr. Robbins was very impressed with that! My bp is great and everything else is too! I go to the Dr. again on Monday and I'll give an update afterwords. I'm now off to fold a mound of laundry that has been calling my name for a while now...Have I ever mentioned that I hate laundry?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I can't wait to meet her either!! Keep up the great hard work getting her ready for her debut!
ahhhhh!!! can't wait!!
Post a Comment