1.16.2009

Strawberrry land.....

We had Glory's 2nd birthday party last Sunday and let me just tell you....IT WAS AWESOME! I had SO much fun getting ready for this party. I reserved the gym at our church and let me just tell you again....IT WAS AWESOME. It was not cramped at all and the kids had so much fun. Complete with a bounce house, strawberry cake balls, and Strawberry Shortcake Jams (music), I think it is safe to say that this party was the bash of the year thus far. I'll let the pictures tell the rest of the story....

Here is Glory stuffing a strawberry marshmallow into her mouth...BUSTED!

Blowing out the candle...

the bounce house was a big hit




sneaking a peek

Glory in her new raincoat.

play dough!!!!

ooooooooh!!! presents!!!

here is the food table complete with strawberry twizzlers, build your own strawberry shortcakes, strawberry cake balls shaped like strawberries, the birthday cake, and so on.

the amazing cake Shellee made. THANKS GIRL!

The party really was so much fun. Thanks for all who came to celebrate with us.

1 comments:

Jen and Ryan said...

How cute! Happy Birthday Glory!! :)