Glory is 2 today! I just can't believe how fast these 2 years have gone by.

Glory was born a couple of weeks early due to my blood pressure rising daily. After delivery they immediately took her to the NICU because she was not breathing normal due to a lot of fluid in her lungs. I remember the nurses rushing around and me being really freaked out. They rushed her to the NICU for what was supposed to be a 15-30 minute stay. 5 days later we were discharged to go home. I know it wasn't that long considering some of the sweet babies had been in there for months. She had to stay under the oxygen dome for 2 days and while under that she had a feeding tube. This is my beauty after the feeding tube was removed.

Here we are finally getting to go home. She looked so precious
in her purple outfit. I miss her being so small.
in her purple outfit. I miss her being so small.

first time in her bed.
Happy Birthday baby girl! LOVE YOU TONS!
Happy Birthday baby girl! LOVE YOU TONS!
more to come later....have lots to do today!











2 comments:
So adorable! Hope she has a great birthday! :)
those pictures are wonderful! i can't believe she is 2!!! so sorry we missed her birthday. give her a kiss from me and jackson!
Post a Comment