
...this is the town James and I lived in just over a year ago. I am just so sick. This is a picture of the hardware store in Bridge City by Cow Bayou. I watched a video on KFDM.COM earlier where the reporters talked to a lady who was stuck in her attick in Bridge City. This was last late last night and there was about 4 feet of water in her home. She and her husband and children are waiting to be rescued. WHY ARE THEY THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE. They were pleaded with to GET OUT. The police rode up and down every street yesterday asking people to PLEASE leave. I just don't understand people sometimes. Please pray for the city of Bridge City for we have many friends who still call it home. Also, my sister who lives in Beaumont had a tree fall through her house. She needs prayer too. I'll try to update as often as I here new news. Until then....
*UPDATE*here are a few more pictures of Bridge City. Continue to pray for this little town...also pray for Orange, Tx. Several parts of Orange are under water as well.
this is the Market Basket in Bridge City
under Cow Bayou Bridge...the water on the left is covering a shorter bridge.
Pizza Hut in Bridge City
Bridge City Bank
A carpet factory outlet in Orangefield, Tx
The Jack In the Box in Bridge City, look at those traffic light poles.






3 comments:
praying for all IKE victims. this is a great opportunity to use our wealth to help others.
i'm so glad you're here for so many reasons...this is just one more. my family (and their town) is still without power, gas, groceries, etc.
Wow! That is amazing. I saw some pics of Galveston and it's like the ocean just got bigger with waves crashing over houses. I wonder how long it takes for the water to recede and get back to normal levels if it does as all. Glad your family is safe and sound. :)
Post a Comment