9.11.2008

A NEW LOOK and SOME OTHER STUFF!

The gals over at THECUTESTBLOGONTHEBLOCK are amazing. Just check out my super cute header. I submitted my form just a week ago and by Tuesday it was complete. They were so pleasant to converse with through email and I AM VERY PLEASED. They offer free backgrounds and can make a header to match. PRICES ARE GREAT TOO! Just check them out...you won't be disappointed.

My folks are back this week for the SECOND evacuation in two weeks. Dad isn't complaining because he really wanted to come play with baby Glory anyway so this was a great excuse. He loves her sooo much. I'm glad they are here despite the circumstances. Hope Ike is nice to their home.

Glory is learning and doing some new super cute stuff! Lately SINGING seems to be her fave! ~ The other day we were at my moms house and I asked her to put her toys back in the basket. She did and while doing so started singing...CLEAN UP! CLEAN UP! jibberjabberjibberjabber....CLEAN UP! CLEAN UP! It was the cutest! She also sings along with my ringtone every time my phone rings. It is my absolute favorite song...and hearing her sing it just melts my heart. I hope that one day she will truly proclaim this...press play NOW and enjoy! This song is sung by Hillsong....I've posted the lyrics at the bottom if you would like to follow along.




In the quiet, in the stillness
I know that You are God
In the secret of Your presence
I know there I am restored

When You call I won’t refuse
Each new day again I’ll choose

There is no one else for me
None but Jesus
Crucified to set me free
Now I live to bring Him praise

In the chaos, in confusion
I know You’re Sovereign still
In the moment of my weakness
You give me grace to do Your will

When You call I won’t delay
This my song through all my days

All my delight is in You Lord
All of my hope, all of my strength
All my delight is in You Lord Forevermore

1 comments:

Shelley @ My Treasure Hunt said...

LOVE your sassy new look! And those pictures in your header are perfect!