is probably my favorite cartoon EVER. It surprises me how this cartoon can capture the attention of people my age or older, and glory's age too. Today I brought Glory in for her 18 month well check up visit. Tom & Jerry were on the t.v. in the waiting room and EVERY eye in that room was glued to the t.v. Laughter filled the air! OH! Good times! Glory had a great visit with Dr. Natterer. For some reason though the scale freaked her out....she clung to me for dear life.
26lbs 13oz
34 1/2" tall
(90% for her weight and 95% for her height)
She is definitely a growing girl!
After her appointment we met James for some lunch at Chili's. Glory enjoyed her mashed potatoes as did her face. Wish I had a camera for that one!
SO.....what is your ALL TIME favorite cartoon???
*update* i guess movies can count!
26lbs 13oz
34 1/2" tall
(90% for her weight and 95% for her height)
She is definitely a growing girl!
After her appointment we met James for some lunch at Chili's. Glory enjoyed her mashed potatoes as did her face. Wish I had a camera for that one!
SO.....what is your ALL TIME favorite cartoon???
*update* i guess movies can count!






8 comments:
do movies count? or are you talking series?
I so desperately wanted a baby with rolls and chunks. But all mine and the one we adopted all came out thin as string beans! H
i think shellee asked the same question twice. i just caught up on your blogs. it was fun. im trying to watch dan in real life. its kindof slow right now. well mine would have to be 101 dalmations. you may not have known this but before my room was pimped out in the splatter paint it was done in 101 dalmations. im talking spots everywhere. ok so i dont really remember that but i have seen pictures. anyway that was mine. my favorite non cartoon was the old black and white mickey mouse club. i use to stay up late and watch it on vault disney. you were probably 19 when i use to watch that. OMG are you 27? i thought you were 10 years older than me but thats crazy. your almost 30. IM ALMOST 20. wow. i just realized that im getting old. i am going to go watch the movie now. lol. have a GREAT day.
thanks for blogging. you brought back some good memories.
Captain Planet...LOL save the earth propganda! Wait till we see what God does with the earth talk about global warming! anyways to answer your question on the dress I did applicae those flowers on there. I have not done that very much it is about the thirt applicae that I have done. Thanks I love sewing!
have a great day.
Michael
Since movies count, I LOVE Finding Nemo. And as for series...I really liked Woody Woodpecker and Inspector Gadget when I was little...memories!!!
I loved Felix the Cat! However, my Saturday mornings were not complete without a dose of Looney Toons!
Are you ready for this one? THE SMURFS!!!!!!!!!!!! You with me? The little blue people? Papa Smurf? Good stuff...little blue people living in shrooms!
Matt's reading with me and really wants to send a LOUD shout out for the Duke's of Hazzard!
Post a Comment