7.07.2008

glory words/phrases

Glory seems to be talking really well.... I know that most of my readers have kiddos and that you have experienced these fun moments with yours...but stay with me :) She says a lot of words and phrases so let me catch you up!

She loves to say bye!
Her favorite thing to do lately is shut doors...usually shutting ME out as she tells me bye!
She also loves to take my purse and head for the door and tell me bye!
She even waved and said bye to an 18 wheeler from our car once.

SOME FUN WORDS
gilk (milk)
pookie or pook
paci
nack (snack)
bup (cup)
biper (diaper)
book
baby
tickle tickle tickle
ball
hello
one, two, three
uh oh
please
dank ku (thank you)
Lee Lee
Abbee
Emma
Jor Jor (Jordan)
J-bub (J-dub)
paw paw
maw maw
na na (nani)
sissy
ashy (ashley)
atch (watch)
mommy
daddy
James (james says she sounds just like me when i say his name)
Hey daddy
Hey mommy
Hey pookie
Where's the paci?
Here's the paci!
You wont shum? (you want some)
I wont shum. ( i want some)

~She loves to sing....she sings bop bop bop bop jibberjabber TOP! (high school musical)
GettchaGettchaGettchaGettcha (high school musical)
~She answers most of my questions with YEAH!!! (i guess it's better than NO)
~She loves cell phones and has conversations on them :D
~She loves helping her daddy play his guitar.
~She loves swinging the wii motes like she is playing a game.
~She loves to shake her booty and jump!

I just love her!

This week I am going to summer camp with our students. I am so excited but sad at the same time. I'm going to miss my sugar. A LOT! So prayers would be great :)

3 comments:

Shellee said...

I will take very good care of her...and I'll will teach her some really bad words to broaden her vocabulary!!

Jen and Ryan said...

She is so precious. When I asked her if I could change her diaper on Sunday she said yeah. It blew me away! She is so smart! PS- Have fun at camp!

Anonymous said...

before i read shell-shell's comments i was thinkin'...hmmm...i wonder what words she learned this week??? :)