6.21.2008

fried shrimp!

Last night my mom arranged a surprise birthday party for my Granny. We all met up at Red Lobster and Granny was totally surprised...(good job mom). I grew up an hour from the coast so eating seafood growing up was not rare. I LOVE seafood but when I went back home last week I DIDN'T EAT ANY!!! I was upset so this was my night to get some FRIED SHRIMP!!! I ordered Walt's Favorite Shrimp. (Who the heck is Walt and why does he get shrimp named after him?) anyways...it was good and I guess I got my seafood fix! We had a great time. Happy Birthday Granny!

This is my mother and Glory.

My Granny, My Mom, and My Glory!

Me, Mom, and Glory cheesing it BIG TIME!

4 Generations

Me and MOM

Now most would say that I LOOK JUST LIKE MY MOM....I just don't see it! Do you???

5 comments:

Shelley @ My Treasure Hunt said...

I don't know your mom so that might make a difference...in these pictures though, I don't think you look just alike. Glad you got to have fun with your family! Were those pictures from the new spray park in Port Neches? So cute! I have wanted to take my boys there...did you like?!!
Shelley

Kelly said...

i love the 4 generations pic! i miss my little glory. tell her k-k says hi!

Brandy said...

Love the pics....

Thank you for stopping by and chatting with me on Sunday! Hope we get a chance to talk more...

Jenny Chapman said...

I love sea food too, AND, I too grew not far from the ocean! We will have to make a girly trip home so we can spend an evening at the board walk in Kema!!!!!! How fun!

Jenny Chapman said...

take two..I too grew UP not far from the ocean!