Tonight I had Glory repeat the alphabet after me. I wish YOU GUYS could here her little voice...she is stinkin' cute! This is how it went.....
mommy: A
Glory: A
Mommy: B
Glory: B
Mommy: C
Glory: C
Mommy: E
Glory: E
(So I know I skipped D but she's 1...what does she know?)
Mommy: laughs
Glory: laughs
Mommy: F
Glory: ruff! ruff!....I guess she thought I was barking :D
she is FUNNY!
6.28.2008
A, B, C, E?????
Posted by leiGh at 4:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
That is so sweet. You and I are getting to experience some of the same things, since Jonah and Glory are so close in age...I know their little voices can just melt your heart!
Thanks for your sweet comment!
Shelley
You know, James still can't say his alphabet so if Glory's missing a few letters, she'll be alright!
She is SO precious! Maybe she could teach Dean a few things! :)
Post a Comment