3.09.2008

This Weekend...

was a big one in the Gilbert household. Friday night was DATE NIGHT at our church. Most of you who read this blog know what I am talking about but for those who don't....DATE NIGHT happens about once a month at our church. You can bring your kiddos for just $5 a head with a $10 maximum. HOW GREAT IS THAT??? James and I brought Glory and hit the town. We ate some yummy sushi and then headed to Khols to see if we could catch a good sale and BOY DID WE! I found a pair of super cute flats for $4.99. YEP! You read that right...$4.99! I was so excited. I also got another pair of shoes and James got a pair too. After we shopped our little hearts out we headed to Starbucks for a cup of JOE! We hung out there for an hour or so and played a really interesting game of checkers. See picture below to understand why I said "interesting game"... :)




I came out the BIG WINNER...GO ME!

dividers

Saturday was my 27th birthday. We celebrated Friday night so we didn't do much on Saturday. I told James all I wanted for the day was an uninterrupted nap...and so I TOOK ONE! He had Glory duty for the afternoon and I got a good 2 hour nap...guess I needed one. We ended the night with delicious pizza from Partan's Pizza and some Guitar Hero! Great night...I love spending time with my family! It was a great birthday!

dividers

Today (Sunday) is mine and Jame's 6 year wedding anniversary! We had a great day together with some more napping and guitar hero...HA! We really know how to celebrate an occasion :) It was fun and relaxing and again another great day! I'm so thankful for a godly husband who truly loves me for ME. I seriously could not ask for better....I LOVE YOU JAMES!

dividers

and to end this lengthy blog I have some cute pictures of my baby girl...she loves to act like she is drinking from a BIG GIRL cup.




Glory put her cup in the bottom of her drum....it got stuck so she "drank" anyway.



and these last two are for free! Hope everyone's weekend was as great as mine!




1 comments:

Brandy said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!