have become one of my favorite days. Some friends of mine and I started getting together once a week to talk about our struggles in our daily walks with Christ, and our daily walks of being a mommy and wife. We share stories and experiences we have had and IT IS SO MUCH FUN. We are reading through a book right now....The Life You've Always Wanted by John Ortberg. It talks about spiritual disciplines for ordinary people. It is a great book...or atleast through chapter 4 :) Glory comes with me and gets to play with her friends. She has so much fun and by the time we eat lunch and get home she is CONKED out. Yesterday she took a 3 hour nap and for some reason after she woke up I took like a billion pictures of her. She is just so darn cute...I couldn't help myself. I really love taking pictures, especially of her! This is a slide show of just some of the pictures I took!
3.11.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment