2.03.2011

SNOW DAY #3

GOODNESS GRACIOUS IF I DON'T GET OUT OF HERE SOON I'M GONNA DIE!...lol! Seriously...I need to shop. That's what being cooped up is doing to me! I mean, I love to shop but don't get to do it often and man Target sounds so fun right now :) Maybe we can venture out some tomorrow? It's supposed to snow some tonight and tomorrow so we'll see.

I have a lot of pictures of this little cutie in her high chair lately. Probably because it's the only place she will be still long enough for me to get a clear picture! She so busy! I love this picture for sooo many reasons but mainly because of how she has her feet. She does this with her feet EVERY time she is in the chair. G did that also until her legs got too long. I LOVE IT! I'm glad I captured this moment....




James went to his truck earlier to look for something and found this...


That would be a water bottle that was left in his truck..frozen completely solid! So cool :)

Bring on the SUN!!!!! (please!)


4 comments:

Kassi said...

I loved it when Cam would do that in his high chair!! Very cute!!

Amber said...

Love this picture, Leigh Ann...you rare really talented! Enjoy these lazy days with your girls while you can,,,I know Beckham and I are taking full advantage of these rare southeast Texas snow days!:)

Shellee said...

Love the new design! And your precious babies! Oh, and you too!

Kelly said...

well i'm thankful for the weather in fw b/c leigh is so bored she is blogging on a regular basis!!!