2.28.2011

Memory Monday...

This week I'm going back to Christmas '09!

Glory was almost 3 at this point and she was starting to REALLY LOVE TOYS. She kept seeing the FurReal Kitty with a baby kitten and would express LOUDLY how much she wanted it wherever we were! My dad and step-mom decided to get her one after they saw how excited she got when she saw one in the target add. FAST FOWARD to about 1 week before Christmas....I was just 5 weeks away from having Daylee and we weren't going to travel home to celebrate Christmas with my family. Glory hadn't stopped talking about this little kitty. I called my step-mom, Jeannie, and explained that I was afraid that we would have a very upset little girl on Christmas morning because her kitty was in Nederland. SO, Jeannie mailed it here and she was able to open it up on Christmas morning....I'll let the video tell the rest of the story!

You will want to watch the entire video...SO FUNNY!



This was back when she said...Mank You! (sad she corrected that one)

She says in the video..."A kitty cat!!! I've always wanted a kitty cat...years ago!"
and
"Awww..It say meow for me!" (lol!)

Thanks maw maw and paw paw!

0 comments: