Last night around midnight~ish it started snowing again for the second time this week and, MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS, I was in awe! God definitely knows how to stop me dead in my tracks....it was absolutely GORGEOUS! I found myself going outside over and over to watch the beautiful white specks fall to the ground. It was so quiet and calm, almost as if I could hear the snow falling! I didn't care how cold it was or that I was in my pajamas....I just couldn't help myself. I wanted to wake G up so she could see, but then I snapped out of my trance and decided that was a bad idea!
I was reminded of a song written by Nicole Nordeman, Every Season. In this song she goes through the four seasons and how God is in EVERY ONE OF THEM. My favorite part has always been how she describes God being WINTER.
Finally falls asleep
Wrapped in blankets white, all creation
Shivers underneath
And still I notice you
When branches crack
And in my breath on frosted glass
Even now in death, You open doors for life to enter
You are winter



Create a playlist at MixPod.com

I couldn't go without taking pictures of Daylee this morning...she was a little busy but I captured 1..lol! AND, I got some cute ones of all my loves!
Sweet Daylee girl!

Although I really enjoy some family time I NEED TO GET OUT! AND SOON! OR I MIGHT DIE! REALLY! :) Maybe tomorrow!














5 comments:
I love that song!
Love that song!! Nichole Nordeman is one of my favorites!!!
Your girlies are sooo precious! And you, missy, get the greatest pitures of them!
That's the song you're singing at my funeral, remember?
Thanks Rachel! You are so sweet!
SHELLEE...have we talked about this because I don't remember? lol...i'm almost 30. lets blame it on that :)
Yes, Leigh, we have. And, now I'm hurt that you don't remember and so at my funeral you're going to sing some other song that I don't even want.
Then I'm going to haunt you.
Post a Comment