It's been SO SUPER long since the last time I graced blogger with my interesting life. I'm a little mad at myself for pretty much NOT documenting any of Daylee's first year of life but hope to catch up a bit and continue on. I've heard that happens with your second kiddo and such. I have a ton of pictures of her though...and I'll share a lot of those in a bit!
My girls are growing so FAST! I don't like it.



Glory just turned 4 and is becoming such a big girl these days. She's very helpful with Daylee and loves to hug and kiss her. She also loves going to church and to her LeeLee's house. Last week she got her 4 year old shots..4 SHOTS! She didn't cry at all for the first two but the second two stung and she cried for just a bit. We were so proud of her and took her to Toys R Us. LOL...we are ridiculous! She's 43 lbs and 43"tall! A pound and inch ;) That puts her in the 95% for both! She's gonna be a tall one! Glory has learned to write her name and can recognize all the letters and numbers. G has a really awesome imagination and loves to dance and sing and eat snacks! I love my GG!
(here are some pics of her throughout the year)









Daylee just turned 1 people! ONE! I can't believe it at all. She is such a sweet, loving, cuddly baby AND I LOVE THAT SO MUCH! Glory was/is not big on cuddling so I'm really enjoying Daylee's lovey personality! Daylee is a monkey! She learned to crawl at 5 months and started walking at 11 months. She is, like her sister, a very tall girl! She is 32 1/2" and 20lbs which puts her above her curve of 97% in height and right at the average mark for her weight. Her Dr. says she's long and lean. Daylee is talking and can say; Momma, Dada, Gory, Please, Thank You, Puppies, NO, and LOTS of jibber jabber! She has also started to recognize songs and sings along to the best of her ability! She likes to play with her sister, copy everything her sister does, and follow her sister around the house. She likes to play with her toys, dance, and like her sister she enjoys snack time!
(here are some pics of her throughout the year!)












Thanks for readin'...keep in tune :)






3 comments:
Yay!! Glad you're back!!
Beautiful pictures ... beautiful girls!!
its about time!! love those pics. you gotta keep em coming for those of us who don't get to seem em regularly! lunch next week?
I'm glad you are back Leigh!! Your girls are just adorable!
Post a Comment