I realize that it has been over 2 months since I blogged last and that Daylee is now 2 months old and there isn't a single picture of her on here!
Soooo here goes nothing....I'll start playing catch up with my Daylee girl!!!! She is the sweetest, cutest, longest skinniest thing and I love her sooo much! I am so thankful to my God for her. She is really a great baby! Glory was a great baby too and I was certain that my second would be a terror because of it. But, I was wrong! Daylee is sleeping through the night and has been for about 3 weeks now. She eats 5 to 6 times a day and hardly cries..unless she has messy britches! (but who wouldn't) I am just now getting into the swing of things with having 2 but I'll say it is quite the task to get used to. Being a mom of 2 has shown some challenges but I wouldn't ask to change it for anything...I LOVE IT! Here are some pictures to capture her big day...
Holy COW! Seriously.......
Holding her for the first time...she was so sweet!
James and I thought it would be good for Glory to come in and meet Daylee first. As you can tell from the few following pictures she was thrilled...
It was really sad for me to see her like this...I didn't know what to do since I couldn't move or hold her after having a c-section.
Glory kept asking to go back to the waiting room with LeeLee. James took her and brought everyone back with him!






0 comments:
Post a Comment