*I actually started this on Monday and totally forgot to post it....SORRY PEEPS!
Hey guys....Sorry I skipped the whole month of December....but I'm back!
This week I chose a picture of Lyndsie and Glory. Lyndsie lived with James and I for about 2 years when she was in high school and to this day she is a part of our family. Lyndsie left yesterday for New Zealand to share Jesus! She will actually be gone for 11 months. In those 11 months she will visit 11 different countries to share/love/serve/and spread the name of JESUS. Lyndsie was in our youth group back in Bridge City for 5 years. This is the kind of thing James and I pray for our students to do....to simply cling to the cross and follow HIM! If you guys would please pray for Lyndsie and her team that set out on Sunday, I would be more than appreciative. Also, you can check out her blog lyndsieneie.theworldrace.org. She should update it from time to time while she is gone. We are so proud of her....
(Sorry I couldn't just choose one photo this week!)










0 comments:
Post a Comment