Christmas Eve was bitter sweet for us.
FOR SWEET....it snowed ALL DAY! and not your typical Texas nasty sludge snow but the powdery, fluffy, REAL SNOW! It was absolutely beautiful!
FOR BITTER....Around 4'ish James headed to the church for our Christmas Eve service..Glory and I stayed home. He calls me about 15 min. later to say that he had skidded across 4 lanes of traffic and hit the median guard rail head on. He has never had a wreck so he was a little freaked out. Our car will have to have some work but I don't care about that. I'm just so glad that he is ok.
FOR SWEET....Glory had a wonderful time decorating cookies for Santa and opening her Christmas Eve gift!
FOR BITTER....We didn't get to go to the Powell house for Christmas Eve activities.
FOR SWEET....I got some really cute shots of my girl doing our own thing!
FOR SWEET....Glory had a wonderful time decorating cookies for Santa and opening her Christmas Eve gift!
FOR BITTER....We didn't get to go to the Powell house for Christmas Eve activities.
FOR SWEET....I got some really cute shots of my girl doing our own thing!






1 comments:
she is sooo cute!
Post a Comment