8.21.2009

I"M HERE!

Hey guys...it has been such a long time since my last post! GAH! Can you forgive me? I have had such a busy summer and on top of that we found out we are going to have another baby come Feb, 2010! We are SO EXCITED! Our summer was filled with lots of Glory and mommy time, nausea, a gag here or there, a few trips, lots of naps, and some more nausea! But please note that I am feeling great now..the yuck has passed! I thought since I had been away for so long that I should come back with a bang, or at least with a new layout/header...so I did! Please know that I am gonna get back into the swing of things now that my life is slowing down for a bit. Thanks for not giving up on me....love y'all!

P.S. This is a jaw dropping moment...I DIDN'T TAKE ONE SINGLE PICTURE OF GLORY THIS SUMMER! I can't believe it either.

3 comments:

Carrie Murphy said...

congratulations!! so happy for you. I'm glad you are feeling better!!

meredith said...

bout time!!!!

Shelley @ My Treasure Hunt said...

congratulations Leigh! So happy for you and James! Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well!!