4.26.2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES!



I thought that today, since it is James' birthday, I would share 100 things I love about him. I know you are thinking that 100 is A LOT! BUT, James is way awesome and I have SO MUCH LOVE FOR HIM! here we go..


1. I love James because he is such a great daddy! I love to watch him and Glory together...it's the best EVER!

2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE how incredibly H~O~T!! he is when he plays the guitar. He also is really good at it. SERIOUSLY!


SKIP

A

FEW!

HA! HA! HA!

99. I love that he loves me FOR ME! Always has!

100. His passion for living out the Word is beautiful! absolutely!

Happy birthday baby! love you tons!

2 comments:

Brandy said...

AMEN!!! Happy Bday James... almost didn't recognize him without chaulk on his face today.

Kelly said...

happy birthday james! you rock as a worship leader. i am so thankful Grace has you to lead us!