4.05.2009

first Sr. session...

I had the opportunity to do my first Sr. session yesterday. I KNOW you guys don't know this guy (neither do I really) but wanted to post these so if you know anyone looking for someone to do "last minute" Sr. shots I'M AVAILABLE!!!

This guy plays guitar (go figure right?) and was
SERIOUSLY jammin' during this session. He gave me some great shots I think.



the picture above reminds me of a picture that should be on the front of a
Country Music Album.













This last picture was actually his mother's idea...I think it turned out great.

Well Mr. SR! Thanks for a great session!

4 comments:

Shelley @ My Treasure Hunt said...

Great pictures, Leigh! You are doing a great job and sounds like you are having fun!

Jen and Ryan said...

You are AWESOME!!!

Shellee said...

Those are really good, Leigh. Where were you? I like the barn wood background...very nice!

Anonymous said...

See!!! I told you that you were GOOD enough! Way to go, your pictures are always so beautiful :)