This morning I was curling my hair in the bathroom because, as of late, that is the only way my hair looks decent. I need a major haircut but am holding off a few more weeks to save myself some embarrassment from the hack job I gave my bangs a couple of weeks ago. Who needs bangs anyway?!?! and What do you tell a hair cutting professional when she asks you oh so nicely but with that disgusted look in her eye who cut your hair last? UMMM...it was ME! The unexperienced, untrained, unEVERYTHING about hair you can think of ME. I'm dreading it BIG TIME. But back to this morning...Glory walked into the bathroom and said..."AWWW! Yur tair took petty mommy!" LOVE HER! Nothing like a sweet little BOOST in the morning from your SWEET 2 year old.







2 comments:
SO jealous that you get to stay at home with her! She is such a doll and I bet it's the best!
i love her!
Post a Comment