I have thought very long and hard over what to post for my 100th post. Seriously, I can't think of anything other than to show you some pics of my cutie being cute. I know that this is basically all I post but I guess I am just staying true to the title of this blog :D

This picture below is just for fun and to show you how
GREEN Glory's eyes are turning.
GREEN Glory's eyes are turning.
One day last week while Glory was eating lunch I was changing the laundry load out and came back to find her like this. She said she had bobo's.
This is my cutie before school yesterday. LOVE those bows!
You can also see my new headboard and curtains in the background. :D
You can also see my new headboard and curtains in the background. :D
I'm sure you all have seen this toy if you have kids and ever eat at What~A~Burger! Glory loves this toy and for some reason the blue tweezers keep coming at my FACE. She says..."you wan me you eyebows". Is she trying to tell me something?
Have I mentioned that I get to keep this super cute boy during the week! I LOVE HIM!!!
These next several pictures are from last night before we put Glory to bed. We have made it a routine as a family to spend time together before Glory goes to sleep. We play then read the bible and pray together. I love these moments with my family.
This is Glory and James..ha! She is putting him night night with some kisses!
This is Glory and James..ha! She is putting him night night with some kisses!
We also had a dance party! Glory LOVES to dance.
Glory and Daddy dancing together!
She stole James' hat...she is so dern cute!
silly silly silly girl!
The next 4 pics are in order. The song that was on was a slow one and seriously she started doing ballet. I have absolutely no idea where she learned that but it was the sweetest thing. These really don't do the moment justice.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TOMORROW!!!






2 comments:
so cute. and i taught her ballet. duh!
You're right, she is SUPER cute. I love the bows too:)
Post a Comment