12.03.2008

Funny Story...

Monday I took Glory to the Dr. She has had a cough and this past Sat. night she ran a fever of 103.5 but hasn't run any since blah...blah....blah. The Dr. wanted to check her out and the visit was a complete waste of time because she is completely well. Anyways.....to the funny story. We pulled up to the Dr.'s office and Glory got really excited about something. We get out of the car and start walking to the door and she is still REALLY excited. As I open the door for her to walk in she, again, is REALLY EXCITED. She runs in and looks around the big hallway and as she claps she says loudly..."PIZZA! YEAH!!! PIZZA!!!". I don't know how she got the Dr.'s office mixed up with a pizza place. It was super funny. She cracks me up.

1 comments:

Michael Paine said...

LOL that is Hilarious!!!!