5.11.2008

Happy Mother's Day

happy mothers day

Today was a wonderful 2nd Mother's Day for me. It started last night when Glory gave me my gift. 27 Dresses(dvd)!!! Love this movie!
27 Dresses
If you havn't seen it you should. Totally cute! Then today we went to
Church and then to lunch with my mom at Parton's Pizza!
I know...so FANCY! It was so fun though. My mom looked really pretty today too. For those of you who do not know..she has (over the last year) lost 140lbs. She looks amazing. After lunch we put Glory down for a nap and mom and I went shopping. She bought some really cute blue jeans..the kind that zip, which she hasn't been able to wear in over 10 years. They are the dirty wash/boot cut jeans. She looked so cute in them with her chicken legs...ha! I am so proud of her...I LOVE YOU MOMMA! After the shopping we headed over to Shellee's house for some yummy dinner with Nani. James' mom drove in today for a visit. The kids really love seeing her. While she is here we plan on visiting the Botanic Gardens and some other places I'm sure. She loves flowers and plants and stuff so we think she will really enjoy the Gardens.

I hope all my mommy friends had a great day.

1 comments:

Jen and Ryan said...

Glad you had a good Mother's Day. Email me at jennifer.wells@fwisd.org and I'll give you my cell number. (The number you have is Ryan's I think)