5.02.2008

catching up...



I got a new camera around my birthday time and just last night uploaded pictures from my FULL memory card. I have tons of super cute pics to share.

My mom got this hat for Glory. It came in her Easter basket. I like her in hats...but she usually won't leave them on longer than a minute or so.



Love this expression!



Here Glory is reading her Easter card from Maw Maw and Paw Paw (my parents). She sat in her car seat for about 10 minutes looking at it.




John Wesley came over a while ago one Friday. Him and Glory always has fun playing together. It is funny to watch her follow him around and annoy him. He is great with her though and enjoys getting to be the ring leader for a day. I captured some very cute moments between them....

She just started tickling him...it was so funny!





She was being so silly!

How cute are they?


While we were down in Evadale I took some pictures of all the kiddos. I have some cute nieces and nephews...fo sho!

Glory and Madyson

Glory and Charlee

Tucker man!

Glory and Charlee after a long day.

Glory enjoying some Doritos.

Super cute Emma and some of Sarah

Emma and Mady

How cute are these boys...Brandon, Tucker, and Andrew

All the kiddos...LOVE THEM!


1 comments:

Shellee said...

want copies of all those pics!!!