4.04.2008

A FUN WEEKEND!

James, Glory, and I are heading to Spring, Tx in about 2 hours our so. He will be leading worship for a Disciple Now Weekend where a great friend of ours is the Youth Minister there at the church. We are excited to catch up with John and Amanda and finally meet little Luke. Earlier this week I didn't think we would be able to go (Glory and I) because of her fever but she hasn't run any since Tuesday! The Disciple Now is Friday, Saturday, and Sunday morning. Sunday afternoon we will be headed to the Woodlands (across the highway from Spring I think) to visit some more GREAT friends Crystal, Justin, and little Kyle. We won't be home until Monday. Please pray for a safe trip..and for Shellee and her gang as well. They are headed to Evadale to see her and James' dad who is in the hospital. He has pulmonary fibrosis and was sent to the hospital on Tuesday. He has pneumonia which isn't good for his condition. Pray for there safety and for their dad's recovery. We love you PAW! And for you guys HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! I'm out!

2 comments:

Brandy said...

Hope ya'll had a fun weekend! We were in Houston that weekend too. How's James' dad???

Leslie said...

you know...pookie really misses you guys, haha...