4.28.2008

always was...

ALWAYS WILL BE....SLOW! There has been so many times in my life where someone has called me slow. Not mentally (or at least not to my face) but physically. Almost EVERY FREAKIN TIME in school when we had to run the mile I was last..note that I said ALMOST every time. There were a few years when I was second to last and one year I remember coming in 10th...that was a great day for me minus the butt cramps I had for the remainder. I remember always being one of the last students to finish a test and always was the last one at the dinner table to finish eating. I will say this trait totally comes from my father. He is a 6' 6", skinny, and laid back man that is never in a hurry. I think it was about 10 years ago or so that they changed the speed limit on the highway back to 70mph but he still drives 50mph. Yep...I'm sure you have flipped him the bird a time or two. I just don't see the need to ever be in a hurry which I know isn't my best feature. It totally drives me crazy sometimes especially when I'M NOT ON TIME ANYWHERE!

I have done this typing test about 25 or more times I'm sure and can't seem to break 66 words a minute. I know what your thinking...UH LEIGH! YOUR BOX SAYS 60 WORDS...not 66 WORDS....I did type 66 wpm and thought I could do better than that so I didn't copy the code...and now I can't break 60 wpm. You probably don't believe me BUT IT'S TRUE! I don't really know if this is slow but compared to my friends Kristy and Emily IT IS! So lets just say I came in last...AGAIN!


60 words

Speedtest

8 comments:

Kristy said...

You're not a loser Leigh!!
We're all winners!!
:)

Michelle said...

Your not last this time girl! Just check my awesome score...

marcy said...

Okay, I can't seem to break 56!!! And I type all the time. So, I think that puts in LAST! (and, I am right there with ya on the ol' running a mile in school!)

marcy said...

That was supposed to say "puts ME in last. Maybe I'm not the typist I thought I was!

Emily said...

I think I hit 75 by pure luck. I just tried to press as many buttons on the keyboard at one time as I could! Haha. Not really, but I'm slow too!

Kelly said...

i am a 48 words per minute loser and i can't run fast either! leigh...you are good enough, smart enough and doggone it...people like you. do you remember that line?

Anonymous said...

wow...you actually finished the mile!! yay for you! :) anyway, i think typing is stoooopid!!

Kelly McSmith said...

Just remember, I was the one last in running the mile at school...I was also the one with all the excuses! :)