Saturday, Glory and I (along with Shellee and her crew) drove to Jacksonville, Tx for some FUN FUN FUN! James' sister Charlyn and his brother Joe both live there. Glory got to play with her cousins (minus a few) that we don't see often. I love seeing the kids play together. They start early in the morning and go until they basically fall out asleep doing whatever it is they are doing. They have so much fun with each other. Glory also started walking more while we were in Jacksonville...I think she was trying to keep up with her cousin Randee who is 12 days younger than her. Randee is ALL OVER THE PLACE and is a climber. She is so much fun to watch but hard to keep up with for sure. All in all we had a wonderful time and can't wait until we see them again. I made a slide show of the pictures I took...ENJOY!
3.20.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
you totally gotta share those pics...you took way more than I did! Them some cute kids!
Post a Comment