2.19.2008

there is a first time for everything

Last night Glory and I were eating supper (James was asleep....he ran a fever of 102*) when hers decided not to settle so well.  (know what I mean?)  We went straight to the tub to take a bath and get ready for bed.  James came in to see if everything was ok and said....UGH!!!  LEIGH!!!  LOOK WHAT GLORY JUST DID!  She had made mama a surprise in the water!  I immediately took her out, drained the water, and cleaned the tub.  Everything was fine after that and I got some super cute after bath pictures of my cutie pie.  
                  
Check out her hair...it is so curly!











Glory had a good night sleep and seems to be feeling better today.  No fever so far!

3 comments:

clayton said...

Are you telling me you didn't get a picture of "it"?

I can't wait till Deacon does that.

You will surely see pics of it.

Kristy said...

Hey girl!

I tagged you for a meme!
Check out my blog to figure it out!

:)

Kristy said...

I've been meaning to ask you -
Why do you capitalize all the R's on your blog??
:)