
For Glory's 1st birthday James and I got her a Veggie Tales dvd. She loves it! It is actually hard to get her attention when she is watching it. Today James stood right in front of her and she just looked around him to keep watching. She has also learned parts to some of the songs and sings along...CRACKS ME UP!
I never mentioned how big she was at her 1 year check up....
21 lbs 12 oz
32" long (95%tile for her age group)
I don't think she has much of a choice in her height because James stands right under 6'3" and I am right at 5'8"(i really got the short end of the deal considering my father is 6'6" and his father was 6'9"....). She is a jabber mouth all the time where only a few words are clear to me...puppy, pookie, ball, mama, dada, lee lee, paw paw, thank you, gilk (milk), cuck (cup), and please to name a few. She loves cheese, any kind of meat, oatmeal, and milk! She is now 13 months old (where did the past month go?) and isn't walking just yet but it will not be long. I keep hearing that as soon as she does start walking I will wonder why I wanted her to start in the first place...but I still do! I can't believe she is growing so fast....is there a way to make her stop? I see tiny baby's and then I miss her being so small but then I hear her say mama and my heart melts all over again. I love her so much!






0 comments:
Post a Comment