12.08.2007

you snooze you lose?? what??

This morning around 5:45ish my sweet precious woke up screaming at the top of her lungs. I stumbled out of bed and walked to her room to give her the PASSY back. (it does wonders...well usually it does wonders) She didn't want the passy this morning and continued to scream...AND I MEAN SCREAM. I immediately thought her gums must be hurting and went to get the motrin and orajel teething swabs ( see blog from yesterday for more info about the handy dandy teething swabs). THAT DIDN'T WORK EITHER!! SHE WAS NOT HAPPY! I ended up making her some milk, gave it to her, and went back to my bed. She took every single drop and went right back to sleep. MY POOR BABY WAS STARVING...I felt awful. There is an upside to this story...apparently giving Glory a milky cup at 5:45ish in the morning MAKES HER SLEEP UNTIL 10:45!!! and the best part of it all....


drum roll please......


MOMMA GOT TO SLEEP IN TOO!!! WOO HOO!!!
gotta love that right???


1 comments:

meredith said...

got milk??

ha!ha! im lame!!

shut. up.