So my mom came over the other day to visit and after a while she decided she wanted to give Glory a bath. So like every other child I have ever known Glory likes to play with toys in the bathtub. I remembered that she had some rubber duckies that I hadn't opened yet. So for her first time to play with them.....I think it is safe to say she liked them...HA! This is probably the cutest picture ever..I LOVE HER!
James and I are going to try this blogging thing out. In doing this, we hope to keep you informed on the rather important and not so important stuff in our lives. So with that said......Glory is now 9 months old! I can't believe it. We went to the Dr. this past week and she is 20lbs 8oz and is 29 1/2 inches long. She is in the 95th %'tile in her length which means she is tall. She is crawling, pulling up, says mama and dada, hi and bye. She can also clap, wave, fake cough (she even covers her mouth when she does this), and she can blow kisses. She loves to sing along with her PraiseBaby DVD's and with her daddy and I! WHO KNOWS??? We might have the next Nicole Nordeman on our hands...which wouldn't be a bad thing in my eyes! She is my little cuddle bug and my sugar! She is such a happy baby all the time.....the end!
10.13.2007
duck....it's what's for dinner
Posted by leiGh at 2:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Welcome to the blog world!! I am sure there will be lots of great Gilbert stories on here! :)
ohhhh yayyy i like this!!!
glad you're joining the bloggy fun!! can't wait to read about all your exciting life!!
she really is super cute. I'm almost certain she looks JUST LIKE my baby pictures...lol!
Welcome! So glad you're blogging...now Deacon can catch the latest scoop on his girlfriend.
Post a Comment